68 in stock
For your organic veggies from the co-op, you goddamn hippie.
These bags aren't that big — about 14 by 14. For your smaller, more delicate items. Tampons maybe! Who knows.
WordSaladNation – Nov 3rd 2012:
So here’s the scoop: during Hurricane Sandy, I had to pack a “Go Bag” along with my luggage ‘n’ shit so that I could evacuate my neighborhood. What did I choose as my “Go Bag”? This exact Wonkette tote, and I am SHITTING YOU NOT. In said tote, I placed:
- a MacBook Pro computer and several “hard drives”
- an iBook portable computing device
- several folders full of important documents
- charging cables (like that made any difference, FAIL)
- basically everything that was important to me in terms of being able to prove my identity, conduct financial transactions, and not get deported
The Wonkette tote bag held all my shit like Chris Christie held Barry Bamz’s hand. You should get several, you know what I’m saying?
Monsieur Grumpe (verified owner) – Nov 4th 2012:
Nothing makes a statement like shopping with a Wonkette tote bag especially when it is totally stuffed with healthy food items that are all phallic shaped or can be used as tasty organic lubricants.
Not that bad